International Fiduciaries Ltd., reserves the right to periodically change this policy by updating it. It is your responsibility to periodically review this page to ensure that you are satisfied with the changes made to it.
This data protection policy enters into force on April 5, 2018, and is in line with the requirements of the new European Regulation on personal data protection (EU 2016/679 – GDPR).
1. The information collected on this site is:
c) Telephone, and
d) Information about the service you want.
2. International Fiduciaries Ltd. collects and processes the personal data of the Users of the Services offered on this site on the basis of the following:
a) Explicit consent of the Service User;
b) To respond in the most appropriate way to the Users of the services and to make contact;
c) To ensure the performance of the relevant service.
3. “International Fiduciaries” Ltd. follows the following principles in the processing of personal data of Users:
a) Legality and good faith;
b) Precise definition of the purposes of the processing;
c) Correlation with the purposes of processing;
d) Accuracy and timeliness;
e) Consent of the Users for data processing, which they submit only for their needs.
4. In cases where the personal data have been received by the User to whom International Fiduciaries Ltd. has the right to provide, after a preliminary assessment of the need to provide in order to ensure fair processing of data in respect of the individual, for each specific case, the following information:
(a) The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed;
(b) Data on the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of the data and the consequences of refusing to provide it;
c) Information on the right of access and the right to correct the collected data.
5. International Fiduciaries OOD provides to state bodies as well as to the respective registry offices personal data of the Service Users after explicit consent and in the cases provided by law and in a volume that does not exceed the purposes for which they are requested.
6. Users have the right to access personal data relating to them by sending to “International Fiduciaries” Ltd. a request for access electronically. Access shall be granted only to the data relating to the individual who sent the request for access.
7. The natural person to whom the data relates has the right at any time to request from International Fiduciaries Ltd. the following:
(a) Confirmation as to whether data relating to him are being processed, information on the purposes of such processing, on the categories of data and on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
(b) A communication in an intelligible form containing the personal data of the individual being processed, as well as any available information on their source;
(c) Information on the logic of any automated processing of personal data relating to the individual.
The natural person whose data are processed has the right to request the actions under Art. 7 free of charge, at most once every 12 months.
8. The natural person, whose data are processed by “International Fiduciaries” Ltd. has the right at any time to request the following:
a) To delete, correct or block his personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act;
(b) Inform third parties to whom his personal data have been disclosed of any deletion, rectification or blocking carried out in accordance with the above sentence, except where this is not possible or involves excessive effort.
9. Requests addressed to International Fiduciaries OOD under this policy must contain at least the following:
(a) Name, address and other identifying information of the individual concerned;
b) Description of the request;
c) Preferred form of providing the information;
d) Signature, date of submission of the application and address for correspondence.
10. International Fiduciaries Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your information is protected. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures have been put in place to protect and secure the information collected online.
13. In processing personal data, International Fiduciaries Ltd. is guided by the following principles:
– Legality – the collection and processing of personal data is carried out only on a legal basis, as defined in Art. 6, para. 1 of Regulation 2016/679 of the Council of the EU and of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as Regulation 2016/679.
– Good faith – personal data may be processed only for the purpose for which they were collected.
– Transparency – You have the right to be informed in writing or orally, according to your wish, about how, when, by whom and for what purpose your personal data have been processed, as well as to be provided with any information within the meaning of Art. 13 and Art. 14 of Regulation 679/2016, as well as any communication under Art. 15-22 and Art. 34 of the same.
– Restricted collection – includes an assessment before processing whether and to what extent the processing of personal data is necessary in order to achieve the purpose for which it was undertaken. It is not allowed to collect personal data in advance and store them for potential future purposes.
– Deletion – personal data that are no longer needed and for which there is no legal requirement to keep, will be deleted.
– Accuracy and timeliness of data – Personal data must be correct, complete and up to date.
– Confidentiality and security of data – creation of appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent unauthorized access, illegal processing or distribution, as well as accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
–Reporting – traceability and documentation of each processing of personal data.
14. Personal data of individuals shall be processed by the intellectual property representative only in one of the following cases:
a. if the natural person – data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b. if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for taking steps at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of a contract;
c. if the processing is necessary for the observance of a legal obligation, which is applied to International Fiduciaries OOD;
d. if the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
e. if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on International Fiduciaries OOD;
f. if the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of International Fiduciaries OOD or a third party, unless such interests take precedence over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data.
15. International Fiduciaries Ltd. collects and processes personal data only for the purposes of its activity. They include:
a. personal data of customers – individuals.
b. personal data of persons contained in official documents, possession of the company and of persons indicated in documents establishing ownership or other rights over assets of International Fiduciaries OOD.
16. The collection of other categories of personal data from other categories of subjects, besides the indicated ones, shall be carried out only if any of the conditions of art. 6, para. 1 of Regulation 2016/679.
17. When working with the data, the respective software products are used for processing. They can be adapted to the specific needs of International Fiduciaries Ltd.
18. You have the right to receive confirmation whether personal data related to you are processed, in which case, you have the right to access the data and the following information:
a. processing purposes;
b. the relevant categories of personal data that are processed;
c. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be disclosed;
d. the intended period for which the personal data will be stored and, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e. the right of the subject to request from the Administrator correction or deletion of personal data or restriction of the processing of personal data related to the data subject, or to object to the processing;
f. the right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection;
g. where personal data have not been collected by the data subject, any available information on their source;
with. provided that the subject is subject to profiling – the right under Art. 15, para 1, p. h of Regulation 2016/679;
19. Upon detection of personal data breach, International Fiduciaries Ltd. undertakes to notify the Personal Data Protection Commission of the supervisory authority of the personal data breach without undue delay and, where practicable, no later than 72 hours after learning about it, unless he is able to prove that the breach of personal data security is unlikely to lead to a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. Where such notification cannot be made within 72 hours, the notification from International Fiduciaries OOD shall state the reasons for the delay.
In cases where third parties are involved in the performance of contracts (eg logistics service providers), they will only receive personal data to the extent necessary to provide the service in question.
In the event that International Fiduciaries Ltd. transfers certain parts of the data processing to the contractors (“order processing”), the contractors are obliged to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection legislation and to protect the rights of the subject. of the data.
The transfer of data to agencies or persons outside the EU is not possible and is not planned, except in cases where this is allowed by the data subject in order to provide the requested service.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40
www.qTherapy.eu – Query for Therapy!
Here you can fill in an application to benefit from your rights under Regulation 2016/679, namely: Access your personal data, “be forgotten” or change your data