Welcome to this website with the address: www.qTherapy.eu
qTherapy with internet address: www.qTherapy.eu is a brand of International Fiduciaries Ltd., trade company registered in the Commercial Register of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC: 131450231, with address in Bulgaria, Sofia, 14 Asen Georgiev Str..
If you do not agree with any part of these General terms, please do not use this website.
The wordings “you” or “patient” or “site user” or “inquirer” refer to any person, user or visitor to www.qTherapy.eu
The use of this site is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without explicit written notice and does not constitute professional medical and/or health advice on your specific issue. Self-medication is harmful, so we advise you to take a consultation individually with a specialist.
- The purpose of collecting non-personal information (through cookies) when you visit the site is to increase user satisfaction with the content we publish. In other words, the reasons are statistical. This includes informational parts such as: country, city, time spent on our site, pages you visit, most visited pages, IP, where you accessed our site (eg you found us on Google, through social networks and etc.).
- By accepting these General terms and conditions, you accept and agree that you are not guaranteed the completeness or guarantee of accuracy, timeliness, effectiveness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for a specific purpose that you have or wish to achieve. You acknowledge and agree that this information and materials may contain inaccuracies or inaccuracies in specific matters and expressly agree not to hold you liable for such inaccuracies or omissions.
- The use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk and responsibility, for which International Fiduciaries Ltd., and any of its employee, members, affiliates and personnel are not responsible. It is your responsibility to monitor and verify that all services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements, for which you must initially notify or be consulted by a professional.
- This website contains materials and information that have been prepared for informational purposes only, except where another source and authenticity is indicated under each material. This material and information includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, appearance, appearance, graphics, text, and messages. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the requirements of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
- All trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights reserved on this website that are not the property of the site are recognised as the property of their respective owners.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only for additional information. They do not mean that we approve, accept or agree to their terms on your behalf or on your behalf.
- All information that International Fiduciaries Ltd. receives from you through its online forms for registration, appointment, contact forms received orally or in writing is classified as “personal information” and will not be shared with anyone outside the team, committed to your health. This includes hospitals with which we share data in order to positively change your health status.
- Acceptance of these General terms and conditions does not constitute a contract for the use of any of the services offered on this website, they are applicable only for the purposes and needs of its users for information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice.
- This site does not provide booking or accommodation services. For your convenience and to provide up-to-date information on hotels and reservations, you can use the services of Booking.com by getting acquainted with their Trip terms and conditions.
www.qTherapy.eu – Query for Therapy!